|Make Your Presence Felt in the Radiology Malaysia Community|
Reach the Imaging Community
The CoR is radiology's most visible advocate in Malaysia and works with the Ministry of Health for setting standards for imaging modalities. Radiology Malaysia is full of inside news and other content of particular interest to the Malaysian public, radiologists, radiation oncologists and medical physicists. Other regular visitors to Radiology Malaysia include technologists, researchers, hospital administrators, government agencies and insurance companies. A significant proportion of visitors come from outside Malaysia too. Radiology Malaysia's pages often feature at or near the top of major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN and others.
In 2011, the Radiology Malaysia website received:
- Over 11.8 million hits
- Had 146,945 unique visitors
- Served up over 497,066 pages of information
- Some 78.86 GB of data was transferred to users all over the world!
Other high-traffic areas include our Breast Health Information Centre and the Bahasa Malaysia articles in Pusat Sumber Kanser Payudara.
You choose between placing advertisements on our pages or become a sponsor of the site. Please click here for information on sponsorship.
RATES AND AVAILABLE POSITIONS Please download the Adobe Acrobat File for our latest adversing and sponsorship rates.
1. Rates are for six or twelve months, from the first day of the month through the last day of the advertising period. Rates for advertising space starting after the first day will be prorated, based on the number of days in the period and the number of days remaining in the period. Payments are to be made before the start of the advertisement or sponsorship period.
2. A fee will apply for images that arrive in hard copy form and must be scanned or edited. Scanned images will be cropped and sized to our specified dimensions. However it is preferable that the advertisements or sponsorship buttons in electronic format according to the specified sizes are provided by the sponsor/advertiser.
3. Due to the limited number of positions, all space will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Advertisers already online will have the right of first refusal to retain their space and the first right to choose space in another location on the site should it become available.
4. Notice of intent to continue or terminate advertisement must be made by the advertiser to CoR or its representative no less than 10 days prior to the end of the quarter or no less than 10 days prior to the end of a multi-quarter contract.
5. Changes made to the advertisement within the specified periods (either 6, or 12 months) will be subject to an administrative charge of RM 150 per change. Any change in the artwork is to be provided by the advertiser.
6. A surcharge of 40% will be applicable for advertisements placed only for Q4 (which includes the International Breast Cancer Awareness month of October) in view of the steep increase in page views during this period.
7. If you put the same advertisement into Radiology Malaysia and the Breast Health Info Centre subweb, a discount of 25% on the total cost is applicable. However, the advertisements must be identical in content and duration of the advertising period.
8. Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that the advertisements appear within the stipulated period, we reserve the right to adjust the exact placement dates due to technical and administrative reasons.
If you have a request that is not addressed by the information provided here, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
468 x 60 (top or bottom banner)
125x125 pixels (in article or right side bar)
120 X 240 pixels (Right side bar)
120x600 pixels (Right side bar)