As the CoR is under the umbrella body of the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia; to join the CoR one joins the Academy of Medicine, but under the College of Radiology. For links to application form and further information, click here. Some pertinent information is reproduced here.
Applications must be filled out on the prescribed forms and signed by the applicant and must be accompanied by;
– certified true copies of
a. basic medical degree(s)
b. postgraduate qualification(s)
– Cheque/banker’s order for RM650/- being the entrance fee (RM500/-) and first year annual subscription (RM150/-)
Fully registered radiologists and oncologists who;
- are certified to be specialists by the appropriate authorities
- have a recognised postgraduate or higher qualifications and are of good character and conduct
- have been testified by three referees, two of whom must be members of the Academy and
Allied practitioners who do not fulfill the Ordinary membership criteria of the Academy. Eg. Persons in allied professions involved in medical research who are able to further the interest of the Academy.
Fully registered medical who;
- are undergoing a recognised training programme
- have passed the first part of a recognised professional graduate postgraduate diploma examination.
Members may retain their membership for a period not exceeding six years.
For the membership application form, please click here
For membership renewal, please click here